- Temporary Staffing Manager
- 3 Months Contract
- Chorley, Preston
Working with a division within healthcare, Talent are currently recruiting for a Temporary Staffing Manager. Responsible for operating management of the staffing function with implementing temporary staffing strategy. You will also assist with advising senior management on reducing spends.
We are looking for a Temporary Staffing Manager who will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Streamline booking and payment processes to ensure maximum efficiency and cost reduction
- Ensuring that the supply of staff from the temporary staffing bank is sufficient and able to meet the needs of services
- Managing external agency contracts associated with the supply of temporary staffing
- Provide reports to the Workforce Committee and Board of Directors on the use of temporary staffing
The role will suit a Temporary Staffing Manager who has:
- Extensive knowledge of Bankstaff / recruitment
- Knowledge of NHS priorities and challenges
- Experience of implementing cost reduction programmes;
- Experience of managing staff performance
- Ability to communicate across several stakeholder groups and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Commercial understanding of general Microsoft products (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
If this Temporary Staffing Managerrole sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.