Software Tester/Test Analyst
Our client based in Leicester are searching for a Test Analyst to join their Test Team. You will join a stable and well-established company who are a market leading giant.
Their staff retention rates are exceptional and the general well-being are a true testament to the caring nature of this company. Due to new business growth, they need to bring in someone new to the team to help with work load.
What will you be doing?
- Performing a range of testing activities on Delivery and IT projects
- Producing test scripts to a high standard
- Carry out quality testing on projects and issues
- Build great relationships with internal teams and external customers
- Use defined methodologies for change and projects
What skills and experience do you need?
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience of preparing test scripts, test plans and defect reports
- Respond well to changing requirements
What's in it for you?
- Company funded Vendor certifications (Cisco, Microsoft)
- Work within an ambitious team, learn in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Remote work options (2 days per week at home)
- Free parking on site
- Plus many more!
If you are interested in learning more about this role send your CV across and I will give you a call!