6 Month Contract - £300-£350 - Outside IR35
Mixture of onsite and remote around the west midlands
Active security clearances essential (SC Level or NPPV3)
Working with a critical department within the UK government we are currently looking to recruit an Test Analyst with background in application and infrastructure delivery. A tester with a history in large scale infrastructure and application migrations projects. You will be responsible for test delivery, need to have experience working in a either policing / Government environment, a good understanding of ICT technologies and best practice methodologies, and the ability to communicate clearly and manage multiple stake holders for different organisations.
As a Test Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
- Determine the applications level of complexity and business impact, informing on migration and testing plans
- Contribute to the development of the business case and financial investment case.
- Engage with the stakeholders to inform on progress and requirements, and develop a cooperative relationship to help provide a smooth migration of services
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders (both internal and external), address issues, and deliver effective communication strategies.
- Create test plans for each application along with any test scripts to support these in line with the force testing strategy.
- Perform testing of applications as required, working with internal and external stake holders where necessary to ensure that applications meet acceptance criteria before transition to live service
- Highlight failures and risks to management, as well as possible solutions and maintain a defect log
- Engage stake holders to understand and document business process and technical dependencies on applications and services, producing reports and informing the project.
If you hold active SC Clearance or NPPV3 and you are an Test Analyst this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.