Test Analyst - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £40k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading Software company that is looking to recruit a Test Analyst on a permanent basis. Based in Greater Manchester, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development.
As a Test Analyst with manual test skills, you will be working within a team of Developers, Analysts and Testers where the application is based on .NET platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Product Owners and Business Analysts to ensure that the requirements captured are of high quality and have testable acceptance criteria;
- Testing systems and software by developing and executing test cases and test scripts in accordance with specific project requirements;
- Leading on the development of detailed test cases and test scripts.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Developing test cases using functional specification documents
- Delivering on System Test, Verification, Integration, UAT, Regression Test phases
- Using TestRail and Jira.
The candidates will also have ISEB / ISTQB certifications and experience in developing Test Cases using Functional Specification documents. Knowledge of working within agile environments and experience of setting up and running non functional tools is preferred.
This role pays up to £40 000 dependent on candidate experience and an attractive benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV