Test Analyst - Permanent - North West - Up to £35k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading Manchester based organisation that is looking to recruit a Test Analyst on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will work closely with the rest of the team and be responsible for test enhancements and changes to company software.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the review and analysis of required documents ensuring that both business and technical requirements are understood;
- Ensuring that test plans and scripts are produced to a high standard;
- Carrying out regression testing.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Web and mobile testing in a commercial setting;
- Preparing test documentation. This includes test plans, scripts, defect reports and progress updates;
- Experience of testing large scale websites.
Whilst this is a functional testing role, any experience with automated testing tools is desired although not essential. In addition, you will possess a good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
This position offers a base salary of up to £35 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package inclduing a bonus and pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your updated CV