Test Analyst - Permanent - North West - Up to £40k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation based in the North West that is looking to recruit a Test Analyst on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will play a key role in establishing best practice test and defect management processes. In addition, they will also work with senior members of the team in order to ensure best practices are met.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring testing is designed, executed and recorded in accordance to the QA best practice framework;
- Leading on the analysis of requirements and carrying out test design to ensure test coverage and establish test priority;
- Contributing to the Test Automation roadmap and design test automation framework.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of working within testing Automation, exposure to Selenium is preferable;
- Excellent SQL knowledge and experience with XML and JSON;
- Experience of working with JIRA and defect management tools
In addition, integration QA experience, testing APIs / ETL is important, along with an ability to code in C# or SQL.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This position offers a base salary of up to £40 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits such as a pension and 25 days holiday.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV