Test Analyst - Permanent - North West - Up to £45k plus benefits
Talent International is working in partnership with an innovative and fast growing technology start up that is looking to recruit a Test Analyst on a permanent basis. The organisation has undergone significant recent investment and as a result they are seeking to expand.
The successful candidate will join an existing team and ensure that the produced products are fit for purpose and either meet or exceed both functional and non functional requirements.
The role offers a base salary of up to £45 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and other additional benefits including a pension and 25 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to testing activities against designated business verticals;
- Leading on the execution of appropriate testing strategies;
- Tracking any defects and working with the wider team to resolve them.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Working within an agile environment;
- Using tools such as POSTMAN for integration testing using JSON, XML, SOAP;
- Using AWS applications (S3, Cloudwatch, Athena)
Experience of developing automation scripts for a relevant automation framework (e.g. Cucumber, Selenium) and knowledge of streaming technologies such as Pulsar are advantageous.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV