3 MONTH CONTRACT
Dagenham - Hybrid per week
Job title: Test Analyst
To join an existing team in delivering bespoke applications to our new and existing clients in a professional and timely manner. Driving the technology and solutions of the business forward by action is key. To deliver in accordance with the needs of the customer, internal or external, while complying with corporate policy and industry best practice.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Join our Onshore QA team based our UK office in Dagenham, Essex to undertake the testing and quality control of both internal and external developed applications.
- Work within a fast paced, globally distributed working environment, self managing and prioritisation of own work.
- Understand and deliver against specifications and requirements.
- Translating Requirement documents and User Stories to generate test cases.
- Using Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Visual Studio, Screen capturing tool, etc.
- Create, manage, and execute Manual Test scripts collecting evidence and updating findings.
- Spec, build and execute Performance and Load testing tools.
- Desirable but not essential:
- Writing C# code for automation framework, creating test suites and testing of web services and web-based applications. (Automation and Manual work)
- Maintain and update existing applications Test Framework and tools.
- Writing SQL queries to confirm database requirements in MS SQL Server (Add, modify, and delete).
- Manual and experience-based testing using different tools
- The management of bugs end-to-end (identifying, raising, retesting, escalation, and reporting)
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper and full documentation and information are recorded for all work (defined in development policy and objectives).
- Comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
- Act as a gatekeeper for work leaving the Web Development team
- Build, maintain and execute Regression Test Packs
- Experience working as part of an Agile/Scrum team
- MS SQL Server/Oracle
- Azure Dev Ops/TFS, Jira etc
- HTML (Basic Knowledge)
- JQuery (Basic Knowledge)
- Selenium / JLoader
Other Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to compose and respond to emails and verbal communications in a professional manner.
- The skill to prioritise workload in accordance with the order of priority.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please get in touch!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.