- Worcestershire, England
- £42000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Alex Devlin
Test & Transition Manager
Permanent + Additional Benefits
Worcester, Hindlip - (Hybrid Working)
£42,000 Per Year
All candidates must have UK residency for the last 3 years for vetting purposes*
Do you want to work for a department at the centre of change?
As the transition Manager you will provide expertise and guidance on transition management to ensure all changes to the IT services are effective and managed prior to release into the live ICT Environment.
- The role interfaces directly with the change teams to ensure the successful adoption of transition practices successfully completed for agreed changes, ensuring that the deployed releases and the resulting services meet customer expectations, and verifies that the IT operations department is able to support the new service.
- Continuously and proactively seek to improve strategic outcomes that provide high quality, value for money, professional change delivery
- To be responsible for ensuring all change projects and programmes develop
appropriate test and transition management plans in collaboration with the
operating business unit(s), delivery managers and internal and external
stakeholders to address the identified impacts for all change initiatives in
preparation for release.
- To work with Business Engagement Team to identify stakeholders and define
the management approach to ensure on-going stakeholder engagement and
buy-in to change initiatives.
- To prepare the training needs analysis and develop the training approach to meet the stated needs
- ICT (Level 5) professional qualification or equivalent level of knowledge
gained through experience in a similar role within an ICT service
- ITIL foundation certificate in IT Service Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Industry Best Practice and relevant
guidelines such as ITIL v4.
- Significant working knowledge of relevant ICT technologies, their use and application.
- Excellent all-round ICT knowledge, including proficiency in the use of e.g.
- Microsoft packages and service management tools.
- Excellent understanding of an ICT service delivery testing and transition