Test Engineer - Manual - Yorkshire - Permanent - Up to £ 32 000
Talent International is working with a leading communications organisation that is looking to recruit a Test Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Yorkshire, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- A proven track record as a Manual Tester;
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation;
- Experience identifying defects and providing solutions on ways to improve;
- The ability to produce test documentation. This will include test approaches and plans.
The test function is in its early stages so the successful candidate will play a key role in the strategic direction of the department.
This position offers a base salary of up to £32 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits such as an attractive pension and 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy more).
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV