Test Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £35k + Bonus
Are you a Software Test Analyst that is currently searching for a rewarding new role? Are you interested in the prospect of shaping future technology? A well-known organisation, based in Manchester are currently looking to hire a proactive, experienced individual, with a keen interest in shaping the future of IT and providing 'outstanding customer service' to staff and clients.
Reporting to the Head of Testing, your day to day operations will primarily surround creating all relevant Test documentation (Test Strategies, Test Approaches, Test Scripts and Scenarios). You will also be required to carry out and record the tests in an appropriately structured manner. Aside from this, you will work within a team to contribute to the overall strategic direction of IT within the institution.
* Implementation of test strategy for each assigned project.
* Regression testing, creating and executing test plans, test scenarios and test scripts.
* Software testing of web, desktop and mobile applications.
Key requirements for role:
* Hold a valid ISEB Foundation Certificate.
* Proven experience in testing large scale global websites.
* Proven experience of performing functional and user acceptance testing.
* Proven experience in using recognised testing software/tools such as Jira.
You will be based in Greater Manchester and be offered a competitive salary package + Bonus + generous benefit package including 5 weeks holidays + BH, + private pension scheme, life assurance, gym membership, training and development and career progression in a fast-paced innovative technology business.
Well established organisation with an exceptionally exciting vision they are steadily growing and have a quality focus and strong promotion potential for talented individuals
This position offers a base salary of up to £35k + Bonus + other benefits such as an attractive pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
If you don't have an up to date CV and would like to enquire more about this role before drafting one up please get in touch via email