Test Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £35k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading Software company that is looking to recruit a Test Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development.
The successful candidate will play a key part in the planned functional and automated testing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the analysis of requirements and writing test case scenarios;
- Ensuring that all test outcomes are recorded and linked to the appropriate ticket;
- Identifying defects in Jira.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Using TestRail and Jira;
- Developing, managing and conducing effective software tests;
- Capturing and documenting test outcomes.
There is also the oppurtunity to go on an automation journey as they look to adopt automation approaches appropriate for their business.
This position offers a base salary of up to £35 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits such as an attractive pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.