Competitive + excellent benefits package
I am looking for a Test Lead with experience of leading cross-functional teams whilst staying hands on. As a team player, you'll fit straight into an open, collaborative, agile, egoless working environment in the heart of Bristol. As a team leader you'll have the opportunity to lead a mixed discipline agile team to deliver solutions from inception to delivery and beyond.
Our client is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. The delivery teams are rebuilding the core platform to leverage technology that will deliver a customer experience to expect, and customers deserve.
- Functional and non-functional testing of applications (browser based, and API based)
- Hands-on ability to understand and recognise quality code (any language)
- A solid understanding of object-oriented software development
- Creative exploratory testing of new features
- ISEB / ISTQB qualification, or similar experience in professional software testing
- The ability to communicate effectively both inside and outside of the technical team
- Test automation frameworks and tools
- Agile delivery in an onshore + offshore environment
You will also have exposure to the following;
- Selenium, Protractor or similar test automation tools
- Cucumber, Specflow or any other BDD framework
- Unit testing, mocking, and integration test frameworks
- AWS, Azure or other cloud platforms
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps
- REST Web services and APIs
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.