Competitive + excellent benefits package
I am looking for a Test Lead who will work as part of a collaborative agile team comprised of business subject matter experts (SMEs), test analysts and developers that sprints at a two-weekly cadence. In this role the successful candidate will redevelop our client's customer facing products using the latest technologies and will be part of an agile team building a modern scalable and flexible microservices architecture to support the future vision of the company. The successful candidate will be experienced in building scalable distributed applications and be able to contribute to technology choice
Our client is award-winning financial technology company based in the heart of Bath. They are entering a period of sustained enhancements to the platform and the surrounding services that they provide, and as a result, they need to increase their development capacity and expand capabilities
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Test Lead role gained in an agile development environment with multiple teams.
- Experienced in working with agile delivery framework (Scrum with 2-week sprints).
- Experience of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Business-Driven Development (BDD).
- Knowledge of working in GIT.
- Knowledge of Test Automation using Selenium and C# and of working in GIT.
- Outcome focused and prepared to shape and commit to agreed sprint goals and focus on delivering outcomes.
- Proven track record working with continuous integration builds and automated release pipelines.
- Ability to investigate complex issues and make informed decisions about them when written guidelines are not available.
- Experience using VSTS (Azure DevOps) and test case management tool.
- Working in a SAFe environment.
- Experience with NoSQL database (Mongo).
- Experience of Azure Service Bus, nServiceBus.
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Software Testing
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.