For this role you will be attached to one of our core locations in Newport or Fareham, where presence at one of these sites will form part of the working arrangements agreed with you.
We operate a hybrid working model that allows you to work between home and office locations, giving you greater flexibility about where and when you work.
- 5 months
- Inside IR35 - 500/550 per day
- Deadline 12 Noon 04/04/22
Description of Requirement:
We are looking for contractor to join us for a 5-month period with test management experience in scenario testing and user acceptance testing. You must have with hands on experience in test case development, testing, and coordination of defects with both users and developers.
· Functional testing. Analyse changes to the development of products and services and plan design. Run and manage appropriate tests to ensure that requirements have been fully met. Communicate defects or trends clearly to software developers, outlining how defects are identified and the possible causes.
· Non-functional testing. Analyse changes to or the development of products and services. Plan design in a non-functional environment. Communicate defects or trends clearly to software developers, outlining how defects are identified and possible causes. Design or provide assurance for appropriate risk-based end-to-end system integration test models.
· Test analysis. Visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts. Make disciplined decisions based on available information.
Relevant Skills and Experience:
Experience in Scenario and User Acceptance Testing
Experience in design, or provide assurance for, appropriate end-to-end system integration test models
Communicate defects or trends clearly to software developers, outlining how defects are identified and the possible causes.
Coordinate with Users and developing test cases and ensure completion of user acceptance testing
Testing to support IBM BAW and IBM suit of technologies