- Public Sector based contract, kicking off with a large-scale transformation project.
- Manage all appropriate aspects of testing across the Applications and Technology Platforms
- Warwickshire - 9 month contract
- SC Clearance preferred
We are currently recruiting for a Test Manager to play an integral part within a critical, high demand UK Government division. Using your technical expertise to manage the testing of a large scale migration from existing shared infrastructure to a secure environment.
The Skills you will need
- Test management and execution of complex application integrations.
- Excellent knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling test plan execution
- Test management experience of customer and colleague facing applications across usability, functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience of managing test managers, test analysts, defect managers and coordinators
- Delivered E2E Test Management across a complex portfolio of change
- Complex OCC or Contact Centre test experience (Desktop, Speech, unified comms, IVR, Softphone, Routing, Chat, Core Platforms,)
- Knowledge and understanding of change methodologies such as ADKAR
- Experience of change management tools such as JIRA, Agile Central, Confluence.
- ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level (or equivalent)
*experience within the public sector is preferred, but will consider candidates who have a successful history with large scale, multisite organisations*
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV to Taijaan ASAP. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.