Security Clearance required
Active SC Clearance
550/650 per day Inside IR35 - can be negotiable for the right candidate
Until 31st January 2022.
12 noon 12th October 2021
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
· To analyse and review user requirements, specifications and models for testability.
· Responsible for the production of test plans, test conditions, scenarios, scripts, and the identification and extraction of custom data for use in testing.
· To ensure that User Acceptance Testing is conducted on the appropriate Test Environment against approved product releases, according to the delivery plan.
· Collation and reporting of all test results.
· To quality assure internal and external supplier testing.
· To provide support to the test team and business testers during test execution to run tests, evaluate and record results and to raise defects.
· To coach and mentor member of the test team and business testers in the risk-based and scenario-driven approach to Acceptance Testing.
· To facilitate business test leads and Product Owners during the agile development lifecycle.
· ISTQB Test Foundation Certification
· 3+ years' experience in a Test Management role.
· Software / Web application testing
· QA/Testing methodologies with software development lifecycle (SDLC) understanding
· Hands-on User Acceptance Testing planning and coordination
· Experience using JIRA
· ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certification
· Statistical Analysis and Data Flow Testing
· Agile Scrum delivery methodology
· Experience of managing 3rd Party Suppliers
· DevOps/TestOps experience
Security clearance required for the role (please delete as required, if unsure of the appropriate security level for role contact the security team)
· Security Check (SC)
This level of clearance is indicated by a yellow strip on a staff pass; Staff with regular, routine access to data that typically identifies multiple or bulk specific or sensitive commercial, market or personal information require an additional clearance. An SC provides satisfactory assurance in this context. This includes staff who have access to shared mailboxes or other shared information they manage on behalf of other staff who are SC or DV cleared;