Expertise within BAW/IBM/Business Automation is preferred for this contract.
- DBS check before starting
- Remote working
- Inside IR35, 600 per day ideally however upon to negotiation
- 3 months, likely to extend
- Deadline 17/01/22 at Noon
Our estate which will make extensive use of our IBM BAW technology to develop new business process applications, workflow, user interfaces and logic to deliver a new way of working for a team of 400+ people.
We are looking for contractor to join us for a 5-month period with test management experience in scenario testing and user acceptance testing. You must have with hands on experience in test case development, testing, and coordination of defects with both users and developers.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Functional testing. Analyse changes to the development of products and services and plan design. Run and manage appropriate tests to ensure that requirements have been fully met. Communicate defects or trends clearly to software developers, outlining how defects are identified and the possible causes.
* Non-functional testing. Analyse changes to or the development of products and services. Plan design in a non-functional environment. Communicate defects or trends clearly to software developers, outlining how defects are identified and possible causes. Design or provide assurance for appropriate risk-based end-to-end system integration test models.
* Test analysis. Visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts. Make disciplined decisions based on available information.
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Scenario and User Acceptance Testing
- Experience in design, or provide assurance for, appropriate end-to-end system integration test models
- Communicate defects or trends clearly to software developers, outlining how defects are identified and the possible causes.
- Coordinate with Users and developing test cases and ensure completion of user acceptance testing
- Testing to support IBM BAW and IBM suit of technologies