- Tester - Government / Public Sector
- Remote Working
- 6 Months
- *Inside IR35* - £400-£500
We are looking for a Tester to join a public sector organisation to Design and execute test plans and carry out exploratory testing as part of a broader risk-based approach.
As a Tester you will be responsible for:
- Deliver against sprint goal
- Participate in agile sprint ceremonies
- Use automated and exploratory test case design techniques and tools in an agile development environment
- Use tools used for test automation, including bespoke, open source and commercial tools for functional and integration, non-functional and/or data process testing, including those that require coding skills in order to build a test framework.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Bring new ideas and technologies to the table.
- Mentor other team members in order to develop their skills and knowledge in test automation and CI/CD pipelines.
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the following technologies and techniques:
- Strong in writing unit, integration, end-to-end, smoke tests for any type of back-end and front-end component or system
- Experience in back-end and front-end development technologies, e.g. Python, Java, TypeScript, etc.
- Experience with continuous delivery, continuous deployment and automation
- Knowledge and understanding of the application containerisation
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team
- Post-graduate degree/diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience with the Cloud, especially AWS
- Experience in Kubernetes and Terraform
- Experience/understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
If you are a Tester this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.