3-month Contract - Up to £340pd
(BPSS clearance essential)
My client is a prestigious organisation looking for a Tooling Engineer to offer their expertise on their infrastructure solutions.
- Develop various infrastructure solutions including Public Cloud, (Azure, AWS) and Private Cloud to deliver high availability, rapidly developed, fully automated solutions (predominately open source software) which offer value to the customer.
- Advising the use of the latest technologies and methodologies within automation and looking for innovative approaches.
- Ensuring software standards are maintained.
- Designing and implementing solutions which have high availability and are scalable.
- Advise on testing solutions that can be automated to deliver end-to-end testing solutions for products.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with configuration management tools, e.g. Ansible (preferred), Puppet, Chef
- Experience with build and provisioning tools, e.g. Jenkins (preferred), Terraform, Packer, etc.
- Knowledge and commercial experience of AWS, Azure and Virtual hosting.
- Experience of Test Driven or Behaviour Driven development and being able to implement automated test solutions.
- Experience with containerisation
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity or feel you have the relevant skillset then please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch!