My London based Banking client is currently looking for an accomplished Tradefloor Support engineer on an initial 6 month contract to provide support for traders and back office staff in the securities and investment banking business areas. Extensions likely and outside of IR35 with a mix of Remote and on site working (London / Surrey based)
There is potential for this to develop into a long term Team Leader role for a team of 3 engineers.
- Call logging & Deskside support
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software
- Experience with market data systems including Bloomberg
- Desktop Applications knowledge such as Microsoft Office, Symantec Backup Exec 2012
- Escalating issues and ensuring issues are solved until conclusion
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Nice to have;
- Team leader experience
Day rate: £250 + per day
Start date: ASAP (there is a 2-3 week on boarding process for various checks)
If you are interested and looking for a long term contract opportunity please apply today and we will be in touch as soon as possible with more information.