This entry-level role is ideal for new graduates or candidates who are studying any IT qualifications without any work experience.
Our exclusive client is currently recruiting for a Trainee Systems Support Analyst to join their Systems Team. Their business has expanded rapidly over the past few years and is set to double their growth in the next two years. The business will give full training for the successful candidate.
The duties of the role include:
- Resolving queries relating to the software through ticketing systems
- Testing and escalating system errors/bugs to the relevant department for resolution.
- Diagnosing customer issues patiently and calmly
- Remotely resolving issues in a confident and professional manner
- Working towards KPI's and SLA ticket response times to ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolving any tickets within a timely manner
Whatever your background is it is essential that you have strong customer service skills and be an excellent communicate. You must also be a natural problem solver and be able to work calmly under pressure.
In return you will receive a full structured training and development plan, a competitive salary, good holidays and benefits. This business like to promote from within and you will therefore be given the opportunity to grow and develop within the business at an exciting time of expansion.
This is a hybrid position and you will be required to be on-site 2 days per week in Leicester.
This excellent opportunity should not be missed! What are you waiting for? Apply online