Training manager / training instructor
Are you looking to take a step up to lead a team?
Would relish the opportunity to build a new training function and team?
You will be a trainer experienced in creating and implementing digital support. You will be working with an established international software company who are new to the UK market. Your role will be developing effective yet creative ways to train the internal team and their customers in utilising the software. You will be experienced in using a blended learning approach, in particular providing online content.
The company will be launching their revolutionary software in autumn 2022 here in the UK and are set to significantly disrupt the marketplace. Now is the perfect time to be joining and be part of the launch, working with the senior leadership team, with the responsibility for ensuring that the world class learning support is in place.
If you have a certificate/qualification in training and assessment and/or a working knowledge of the UK mortgage market and process that would be useful but by no means essential.
You can expect the usual benefits plus:
- Your working times will be tailored to your personal life plus the opportunity to work from home for several days a week.
- You will learn everything along with your team. You will each become the owner and SME. Not one person will be relied on for any one thing.
- Your role will begin from scratch so you will be able to create a system that works best for you
- You will have the chance to climb the ladder
- A company that lets you be your authentic self at work
- No hierarchy, CEO is the driver but also a fun person, wants everyone to be happy and enjoy life.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact me for a quick chat or apply here, don't worry if your CV isn't up to date just send through what you have, and we can fill the gaps as we speak.