- London, England
- Up to £400 per day
- Job Type
- Jodie Paxton
As Transformation Business Analyst, you will identify and define solutions that will maximise the value delivered by the service partner. Focusing and prioritising the business on developing new ways of working through effective people, technology and process advancements.
You will articulate the need for change in how the organisation works and facilitate that change, ensuring solutions identified hit our Strategic, Programme and Project deliverables. Also ensuring that we have the most effective business and operating models to frame detailed solutions. You' ll determine the requirements of strategic Programmes and Projects.
- Identify and embed new ways of working across multiple functions to support the delivery of the company strategy
- Facilitate cross functional workshops to establish new processes and ways of working with reference to industry best practice
- Document new landscapes, processes and procedures
- Gain buy in from key stakeholders across the business to any changes required
- Work with Project Team to agree an implementation approach
- Validate that changes have been implemented and assess successes and further improvements
- Identify changes in technology to support new ways of working
- Assess current technologies in place for suitability in supporting current and future business objectives and processes
- Facilitate production of systems business requirements and documents for new systems or changes to existing systems
- Assess the impact of new systems or changes to existing systems on current business processes and ways of working
- Produce business cases' that support the case for change covering both financial and non-financial objectives
- Experienced in working in a complex business environment across multiple functions
- Able to think both strategically and analytically to resolve complex problems
- Knowledgeable in business process' and systems analysis
- A strong communicator
- Experienced with stakeholder management and possess the ability to influence at all levels
- Commercially focused with the ability to articulate the business benefits of any changes to be implemented
- Able to document business requirements and understand how systems work and interact from an operational perspective
- Detail focused and confident challenging current ways of working
- Able to adapt your style for different stakeholders and have strong change management skills
- You will be working with cross functional project and programme teams
- Escalating risk, issues and decisions to the appropriate forum/stakeholders to ensure fluidity of the Project
This is contract role outside IR35, 6 months with some onsite requirements.
Please apply now for more info!