- Central Government Project in Bristol
- Remote initially (due to current climate).
- 6 Month Contract, £450 *Outside IR35*
I am currently looking to recruit a User Interaction Designer to join a discovery phased project in the South West. Looking to hire someone to take ownership of the development of design concepts, interpreting proven research and incorporating into design work.
Skills you will need
- Expert understanding of user interaction and interface design. Basically, you need to be astute in understanding out your target user base will behave online.
- Background in designing elegant and responsive user interfaces.
- Understanding of web development tools, such as CSS and HTML.
- Commercial history of creating low and high-fidelity prototypes, to test and communicate ideas.
- History of working within a AGILE environment.
- Ability to highlight opportunities and establish benchmarks that identify potential areas of design improvement.
- Identify and design cross-government patterns and standards.
**Ideally exposure working within the public sector (Government, Council, Education or Healthcare)**
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.