UK Business Development Manager
Remote with client visits UK wide
My client is an innovative healthcare company who are going through a really exciting transformation and as part of their scale up and global growth strategy and global strategic initiative, my client is currently looking for an Area Sales Manager to join the UK Sales Team, who will drive the future sales success of the ophthalmic diagnostic instruments in the UK. This role is UK based and national.
The role is accountable for achieving required sales revenues and margins from the company's product ranges through a network of new and existing customers, both direct and indirect. The role encompasses key elements of the sales process, defining the sales strategy, identifying opportunities for growth, supporting tenders, negotiating contracts, closing sales, marketing our capability, and developing and maintaining long term relationships.
- Solid sales and business development experience
- Strong experience in medical device distribution, ideally in the ophthalmic or optometry industries but any medical devices will be considered
- You will have a proven success and track record closing sales and delivering new business as an individual contributor
- Have passion for growth, technology and customer satisfaction
- You should have strong business development skills with a track record of creating growth
- You must be an agile, strategic thinker and fast learner
- Be a strong communicator, presenter and motivator with evident business acumen and commercial sense
- You should be a highly collaborative team player with the ability to engage quickly, influence and gain followership
- Show attention to detail leading to flawless execution and delivery
- Have high expectations for self and others regarding delivery and performance
Salary £45,000.00 basic with an OTE of £50,000.00+ - Role comes with a car.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the strictest confidence.