Talent are recruiting an Unix and Storage Engineer on behalf of a tech focused organisation who have experienced a period of growth in 2020.
You will be part of a highly dynamic technology department that is passionate and wants to deliver, in addition you will have the opportunity to revolutionise and be part of the growth in the Infrastructure Services Team.
This role is focus on Unix Servers so in depth knowledge will be required.
- Expert knowledge of AIX, Linux and Solaris Operating Systems
- Knowledge of VMWare platforms
- Provide continuous service improvement reviews and maintain the Unix 5 year roadmap
- Provide third line support responding to incident referrals.
- Support hardware and software for AIX and Linux server operating systems, virtualisation technologies and storage solutions.
There is an expectation of travel in the UK with this role for the first 12 months, expect 3 days on site. Flexible with home working and site visits.
Please apply now for more information!
Take a look at other Talent roles for the wider Infrastructure Services Team Vacancies!