User Insight Analyst
- Central Government Contract Position
- Inside IR35
- Fully remote working anywhere in the UK
- Daily rates 500/550 per day, can be negotiable for the right candidate
- 6-months initally
We are looking for 1 user insight analyst to focus on social media & satisfaction surveys who will be responsible for setting up social media analytics reporting, analysing social & analytics data and communicating your findings and insights to the team and wider business. They will also assist in the set-up of a user satisfaction survey on the site and work with Content Designers and User researchers to analyse the data and monitor themes & issues that have a negative impact on the User Satisfaction score.
- Set up social media analytics and reporting, making recommendations for reporting tools where appropriate
- Assist in setting up a user satisfaction survey on the site, making recommendations for tools where apprioriate
- Develop a 'voice of user' measurement framework, identifying social & survey KPIs
- Analyse social & survey data, identifying trends and uncovering insights into users' experience, highlighting anything that is statistically significant
- Present insights & findings to colleagues and make recommendations to improve the users satisfaction score & social engagement
- Constantly be on the lookout for new trends or themes in user sentiment, and conduct deep dive analysis into key areas
- Analyse social & survey text. Liase with colleagues in the Data Science Campus who are working in the area of text analysis to ensure best in practice is used
What we are looking for?
- A broad technical understanding of social media analytics
- A background is data science or statistical analysis
- Experience of developing Social Media measurement strategies
- Experience setting up and analysing online satisfaction surveys
- Strong experience of text & sentiment analysis
- Experience of setting up social media & survey reports & dashboards
- Experience using Hootesuite & Google Analytics(GA), including GA campaign tracking
- Strong data analysis skills, using tools such as Excel, R, Python, SQL or similar
please apply with your latest CV if you're interested!