- 6 Month Contract Opportunity within the Public Sector
- Up to £550 per day, Inside IR35
- Mostly Remote Working - Occasional Travel to London or Leeds
Our client is looking for experienced, Agile User Researchers to lead a team, to manage, design and execute user research in a large area of research that is coming up within the organisation, ranging from onsite discoveries to smaller improvements and new feature updates.
Skills You Will Need…
- The ability to lead joint analysis with agile team members
- Experience of embedding agile user centred design research in teams, and with stakeholders who are inexperienced in that way of working.
- Knowledge and experience of GDS service assessments
- Experience working in the Public Sector
- Knowledge of, or experience working in the health sector
Day to Day…
Design, manage and execute user research with both the public and relevant professionals, Using quantitative, qualitative, collaborative, online and usability research methods
Embed Agile, User-Centred Design principles to the team
Lead joint analysis with agile team members to produce findings, as well as regularly sharing research findings with their team, ensuring that team members have a good understanding of issues coming out of research and of user needs.
Communicate with sensitivity and diplomacy to ensure that the right direction is followed and that user needs are at the forefront of the design process.
Help to lead the strategic direction of the programme, in a user centred approach, through high quality user insight.
Supervise, line manage and develop associate user researchers, where applicable
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.