- Central Government Project in London
- Remote initially (due to current climate).
- 6-12 Month Contract, *Outside IR35*
I am currently looking to recruit a User Researcher to join a discovery phased project in central London. Looking to hire someone to take ownership of workshops, interviews and focus groups. With an ability to use that collected behavioural data and communicate to it stakeholders, in order to impact the projects outcome.
Skills you will need
- Knowledge of conducting user research with sceptical colleagues and difficult user groups.
- Experience of helping teams to adopt user centred service design and delivery practices.
- Commercial exposure helping teams adopt a wide range of user research methods, and an ability to present and share findings.
- Proven experience of introducing new user research methods
- History of working collaboratively in fast-paced AGILE teams.
- History of working within a large-scale infrastructure transformation projects - It isnt a digital/web product.
**Ideally exposure working within the public sector (Government, Council, Education or Healthcare)**
You will be involved in planning, designing and preparing a range of user research activities to support the design, development and continuous improvement of complex services. The successful candidate will lead colleagues to analyse research data and synthesise clear and actionable findings, including working cloely with analytics teams to create user behaviour findings. Working closely with product managers, designers and developers to turn user research findings into stories and actions that lead to valuable service features.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.