Happy New Year
New Year New Roles
(Outside IR35) User Researcher
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Edinburgh or Glasgow/ Remote Working for the foreseeable
- Design and delivery of new digital customer facing services
We're looking for an experienced User Researcher is required to inform the design and delivery of new digital customer facing services.
What you need to know
The Customer Facing Domain is responsible for the successful digital exchange of information with our customers and simplifying and improving that exchange. You will join a multi-disciplinary delivery team who use agile methodologies with the aim of meeting digital first standards.
You must have demonstratable experience in the following areas:
- Facilitates difficult discussions within the team or with diverse senior stakeholders
- Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team
- Can produce artefacts to engage teams with the user experience
- Engages in fostering a UX community
- Able to identify problems or issues in the team dynamic and rectify them.
- Engages in varying types of feedback choosing the right type at the appropriate time and ensuring discussions and decisions are actioned as appropriate.
- Experience off user research and analysis, utilising both quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience of delivering first class government services following the Scottish Government Digital First Service Standard
- Experience of working in a team of UX professionals
- Knowledge of WCAG accessibility standards and principles
- Experience of simplifying high volume, complex process flows
- Customer journey mapping
- Creation of design standards and practices
- Axure RP, Sketch.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for get in touch with Taijaan deCordova today