- 12 Month Contract **Inside IR35**
- Critical project around social behaviours around interaction with government services.
- London (Initially remote)
We are proud to be working on a project offer a vital public service and this is a fantastic opportunity to play your part. We are currently looking for a social / behavioural focused user researcher to join a high profile project within the governments digital services. The successful candidate will lead colleagues to analyse research data and synthesise clear and actionable findings, including working closely with analytics teams to create user behaviour findings.
You will need…
- Expert in customer experience with a strong understanding of social and behavioural research data methodologies.
- Experience within a lead research position - Analysing and Processing social/behavioural user findings into tangible customer data.
- Experience of helping teams to adopt user centred digital service and delivery practices.
- Proven experience of introducing new user research methods
- History of working collaboratively in fast-paced AGILE teams.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.