Senior User researcher // London // 6 months // £500 pd outside IR35
Would you like to work for a forward-thinking organisation, as part of a highly agile team?
As Senior User researcher you would play a leading role in fulfilling the user research needs of projects across the organisation. You will use a range of research methods and techniques, quantitative and qualitative, to deliver user insights.
A user focused approach is key in establishing user research practices into a team, establishing a user centred culture, and continually monitoring and improve practices. Confidence and effective communication will be important when explaining user needs to stakeholders, acting as a persuasive advocate for user needs.
Key duties include:
- Planning, designing and conducting in house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of digital services.
- Leading the whole usability testing process from developing recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing.
- Conducting in-house research to test new product and concept developments (including user requirements gathering and early stage concept and prototype testing, research, and other approaches to ensuring the user need is fully understood in the service design).
- Working with Service Managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material.
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction.
- Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers.
If this sounds like you apply online or get in touch with Phoebe Faulkner: 0117 3320 825.