UX Designer / UX / UI / Senior UX Consultant / Digital Agency / Bristol / World famous brands / Permanent / User Research / UX design / Passion / Research / UX Principles / Agile
Location - Chertsey
Competitive + excellent benefits package
I am looking for a talented and experienced UX Designer who will be responsible for designing compelling Web applications, UI designs in support of enterprise Internets and Intranets and you must possess strong design and graphics capabilities. You will work with internal and external customers to analyse business needs and translate them visually through the Web design (look and feel). You will also work with content designers/analysts as well as stakeholders and domain experts.
Our client is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. The delivery teams are rebuilding the core platform to leverage technology that will deliver a customer experience to expect, and customers deserve.
- UX Design and Analysis Techniques.
- User Centered Design - Assume overall User Interface design of Web applications, incorporating usability, comprehensive work flows, applying standards, using
- Stay abreast of changing UX design technologies, as well as corporate, organisation, and industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications including mobile.
- Project Management experience. Preferably varying projects at one time.
- UX Governance, be able to performs UX compliance reviews to ensure products and modules are in-line with the UX Program. Provides recommendations to product teams.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and portfolio and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.