- Berkshire, England
- £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Monique Vorster
- 20 days ago
Due to high growth and a huge drive to invest in our client's technology they are now looking for a UX Designer as they continue to scale up. The role will be mostly remote with a couple of visits onsite per month. You will work within an agile software development team, and be the pivotal link between the development team, the testing team and as and when needed external support providers.
In this role, they will be responsible for creating wireframes, prototypes, screen designs and any other UX/UI documentation for my clients products and solutions. Working closely with the product and development teams, they will be responsible for design decisions based on UX standards and design principles and have a hands-on role in delivery of digital applications with engaging, intuitive user interfaces.
- Extensive experience as a UX/UI designer within a software development team for web and mobile platforms
- Experience with design and creation of interactive prototypes and other UX documentation within a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Able to research, understand and communicate the complex needs of end users
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels (written and verbally)
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility with the ability to lead
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or other relevant experience
- Ability to independently manage time and priorities while meeting deadlines
- Portfolio that shows strong artistic background and examples of UX-related work
- Understanding of Design Sprints, Lean UX, and Design Thinking
- Experience working within a Pharmaceutical or clinical trial industry
- Experience using JIRA
- Knowledge of clinical compliance eg; GCP (Goof Clinical Practices), 25CFRpart11 regulations, CSV (Computer System)
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.