- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 20 days ago
UX Designer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £50k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading marketing agency that is looking to recruit a UX Designer on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will be responsible for the translation of a strategic product vision into clear and attainable goals.
My client has undergone a large scale change and is now more product led. Using an agile approach, they are aiming to create products which will satisfy the needs of the customer. This will be done by liaising and developing strong working relationships with other members of the team. The products created will include websites and mobile applications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using unique software to create a meaningful journey for customers;
- Working closely with product leaders and developers to test examples prior to creating the final product;
- Building up a knowledge of the market and delivering products which are of value to the customer and market.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience of working within an agile environment and working on large scale customer initiatives;
- A proven track record of working with various product teams in order to create user journeys;
- The ability to work on across platform applications to develop UX which will cover web, mobile and tablet.
In addition, you will have a natural passion for UX and actively contribute ideas to the wider organisation.
The client is based in Manchester and this role offers as much remote working as is needed. However, the successful candidate should be able to work in Manchester when needed.
This position offers a base salary of up to £50 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits including a car allowance and a bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV and some samples of your work