We're looking for a UX Designer!!
A background in shaping customer experience of digital platforms. Research customer needs, model storyboards, mock-ups and clickable prototypes as well as supporting a web development team.
As a UX Designer you will ensure that designs are best in class. You will manage the customer experience and ensure their customers are considered through the development lifecycle.
As a CXM UX Designer, you will be designing digital solutions. You will need to bring together your experience of working with a range of different customer centric problems in the past to shape user experiences for our visions in to clear journeys, which reduce barriers to engagement and are intuitive to use.
- Practical experience in designing interfaces and transaction flows for the web
- Ability to prototype for the web & design in browser
- A good basic understanding of web technologies and how they affect design, including accessibility
- Experience of web and mobile application interface design
- Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded HTML & CSS, rapid prototyping
- Responsive web interactions design for mobile devices
- Experience in researching design with users
- Running service design workshops and discovery sessions
- Service design experience, including user journey mapping
- Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development tea
If this sounds like you and something you would be interested in hearing more about, please do not delay in applying today.