- Central Government Project in London
- Remote initially (due to current climate).
- 6 Month Contract, £550 *inside IR35*
I am currently looking to recruit a User Interaction Designer to join a discovery phased project in London. Looking to hire someone to take ownership of the development of design concepts, interpreting proven research and incorporating into design work.
Skills you will need
- Expert understanding of user interaction and interface design. Basically, you need to be astute in understanding out your target user base will behave online.
- Background in designing elegant and responsive user interfaces.
- Understanding of web development tools, such as CSS and HTML.
- Commercial history of creating low and high-fidelity prototypes, to test and communicate ideas.
- History of working within a AGILE environment.
- Ability to highlight opportunities and establish benchmarks that identify potential areas of design improvement.
- Identify and design cross-government patterns and standards.
** Exposure working within the public sector and understanding of 'gov.uk' is essential **
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV & portfolio link. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.