UI/UX Lead Perm
- Reading/ Optional home working
- Managing and empowering your User Experience Team to shape the direction of our products.
- Do you share our passion for the user? Are you keen to push what is possible within the digital space?
Talent is proud to be working with a UK household brand, scaling a team to work on exciting digital products and services. The Team we are working with brings businesses and customers together.
We are looking for an experienced Lead who will challenge and develop their team to deliver ever-greater solutions. You will share our passion for the user and be keen to push what is possible within the digital space.
We offer a superb work/life balance, flexible working hours, optional home working, company social events and numerous career development opportunities.
What do you need for success?
- 3+ years' experience in managing or leading a design team
- A strong, well-curated portfolio demonstrating your expertise (and an ability to talk through projects outlining involvement and value)
- Prior involvement in design projects in a commercial environment
- Experience of working with developers and product owners to deliver products and features
- Proficient communicator with ability to prioritise own, as well as teams workload
- Able to work with and deliver personas, user journeys, page flows, wireframes, page comps, interactive prototypes
- Proven experience designing and shaping intuitive graphical interfaces for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Competent with industry standard software; Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC
- Ability to use both quant and qual insight to inform decision-making
- Ability to be flexible, and adapt to changing priorities within projects
- Some knowledge of UX role in agile Scrum methodology and practices an advantage
- Some knowledge of Analytics software (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) also a bonus
- Experience at carrying out customer research (lab research, and usability testing) a nice to have
- Experience with motion design (After Effects, Lottie) nice to have
- Experience work with bot conversation flows also an advantage
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV asap.