Vaccination and Immunisation Admin Support
Immediate start, Wednesday to Saturday up to 4 weeks
Base - Royal Welsh Showground, Builth Wells
Hours - 8am -2.30pm x Staff needed and 2pm-9pm (4 staff needed)
As a COVID-19 Vaccination (Admin) Support you will be responsible for providing administrative support within a team of staff working in a mass vaccination site. You will also be responsible for:
- Accessing and maintaining accurate patient records, adhering to confidentiality as per the site's policy.
- Providing admin support on the vaccination activity by supporting the immuniser with vaccination delivery and vaccination records.
- Recording vaccination consent and marking completion.
- Ensuring infection and waste control at the vaccination station
- Looking after the reception and booking patients in