- Large scale digital transformation project.
- Public Sector / Central Government.
- user-centered interaction models, wireframe or screen mockups
What we need
We are looking for a Visual Designer to work within a service design team, working alongside Designers, Business Architects, User researchers, Business Analysts etc. to help shape end to end user centric services.
What you need to know
* Able to create holistic digital views to simplify a complex platform.
* Strong problem-solving skills and creative thinker
* Able to design user-centered interaction models, wireframe or screen mockups
* Will contribute to the development of design concepts
* Experience in creating a cross channel visual strategies
* Able to interpret evidence-based research and incorporate this into your work
* Will support the quality of design delivery across teams
* Abreast of the current digital design trends
All candidates must have worked in the public sector previously and have experience successfully completing projects within a central government framework.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - Click Apply!