My customer-focused and innovative client are looking for a Web Analyst to join their team and support in the continued growth of the business.
This role plays a crucial part in delivering the growth ambitions of the company strategy. You will own the analysis and understand the online customer journey creating a clear online testing strategy.
This role plays a critical part in improving the performance of the client through identifying areas of opportunity using the wealth of data available from a variety of digital data sources and delivering the insight to drive change.
Your role will:
- Manage & maintain the web analytics implementation across their websites
- Provide insights in to online customer behaviour through analysis of customer journeys
- Work alongside both the Channel owners and the relevant Product teams to drive volume growth and efficiencies by proactively identify trends and insights to help drive conversion improvement, and efficiencies
- Help develop their attribution model to understand the end-to-end customer journey
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and deeper dives in to areas of opportunity
- Devise and develop reports & dashboards relevant to business requirements
- Monitor and report on competitor activities
To be considered, you must have:
- Strong consumer web and marketing experience in an online fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong experience of Google Analytics - including setting up GA, filters, goals and dashboards
- Ability to derive insights from complex data sets and deliver recommendations in a simple and comprehensive manner.
- Evidence of successful delivery of data driven web analysis and recommendations to drive forward digital performance
- Previous experience of A/B and multivariant testing
- Previous use of PowerBI would be advantageous
This role will be a hybrid office/home split and there is free on-site parking.
Salary is up to £42K and the company is at a pivotal point in it's growth so a great time to get involved.
Please apply for more information!