- Up to £400 per day + OUTSIDE IR35
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
Web Analytics Analyst
£400 per day. Outside IR35.
Initially 6 Months. Likely extension.
Remote. UK based.
Work from the Service Design practice, with teams across Registers of Scotland (RoS):
- Deliver quantitative customer insight gathered from multiple online channels
- Analysis and reporting
- Designs and executes quantitative research studies for & with customers
- Undertakes secondary / desk research when identified as needed
- Undertakes research applying government standards & ethics
- Ensures compliance with data protection legislation
- Will clearly and confidently communicate research findings to colleagues, stakeholders and senior staff.
- Will work with corporate functions, such as procurement, when required
- Take part in Scottish Government Digital First assessments when required
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills
- Has proven internal and external stakeholder management abilities
- Can demonstrate awareness of Scottish government Digital First or GDS Digital service standards
- Able to manage stakeholders' expectations and be flexible.
- Has the ability to apply a digital understanding to their work.
- Is able to identify and implement solutions for assisted digital.
- Designs research instruments for use across multiple products and services.
- Leads others to make good design decisions based on data and evidence.
- Able to make decisions characterised by medium levels of risk and complexity.
- Can identify and understand constraints, and is able to communicate these and work within them.
- Capable of ensuring standards are being met.
- Gives direction on which quantitative research tools and methods to use.
- Experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels.
- Able to identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes.
- Helps the team to decide the best approach.
- Able to work collaboratively within a group, actively networking with others and engaging in varying types of feedback choosing the appropriate time, and ensuring the discussion sticks.
- Be self-motivated and can manage and priorities own workload.
- Has given training to others in Quantitative research practices