- £20 - £25 per hour + INSIDE IR35
- Job Type
- James Norval
- 18 days ago
- Critical project within the public sector, adding real national value.
- Delivering and developing heavy traffic websites.
- Fully Remote working.
- Temp / Hourly payed through PAYE/Umbrella
About the Job
- We are currently looking to recruit a Website Content and Strategy Manager to deliver content-led marketing and develop creative user journeys. Responsible for designing strategies to create an engaging web approach that delivers heavy web traffic.
Skills you will need
- Commercial track record developing, planning and delivering digital marketing strategies.
- Expert understanding of audience insight and the digital user experience.
- Strong skills in Google Analytics, Adobe Suite and Excel. With the ability to generate reports and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience of video content creation and delivery.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, with high levels of sensitivity and judgement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of JIRA within an AGILE environment.
- **Previous engagement on public sector / non-profit or government websites advantageous**
Purpose of the role
- To develop and deliver the current web strategy, establishing its requirements, audience and communications objectives.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.