IT Operations Engineer / DevOps Engineer / WinOps Engineer / Fully Remote
Great Opprtunity here for a fully remote autonomus engineer to work for an Ozzie tech firm here in the UK
You will share responsibility for ensuring the ongoing health and availability of all systems across the business.
This client is a .Net house, but not limited to MS only technologies.
However, strong understanding of all .Net related development and support is highly sought in the successful candidate.
* Co develop cloud infrastructure-as-code with fellow team members on the AWS platform
* Assist with deployment and data pipeline creation and management (CI/CD)
* Assist and comply with change management practices for the cloud environments.
* Security and compliance related audit activities as requested/required by management
* Be a point of escalation from various business units in support of internal and cloud environments
* Assist in building and maintaining pro-active monitoring and issue remediation for all environments
* Respond to critical incidents and assist in preventative problem solving to negate any incidents going forward
* Be a part of designing technology-based solutions in conjunction with all teams within the Product Development teams, with a key focus on leveraging AWS services
* On-Call roster participation
* Ensure backups of both internal and Production clouds
* Ongoing process and technology enhancements
* Administer and support Business-As-Usual functions, including office 365 administration, onboarding and offboarding of staff as necessary, any other related general user support activities
Contribute positively to the culture of FastTrack and our core values of excellence, our customers, accountable, innovation, be bold and one team.
* A flexible team player and able to work autonomously
* 3-4 years of experience in Microsoft environment, or blended environment with a Microsoft Focus
* Previous code/scripting experience
* Previous experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment tools and processes
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Active Directory and O365
- Mid - level experience in networking
- AWS / Azure knowledge and Experience
- Excellent Microsoft Windows Server Experience
- PowerShell/bash scripting
- Terraform and/or CloudFormation scripting
- Linux skills
- Continuous Integration / Deployment skills (Team City / Octopus Deploy /Jenkins)
- Webserver administration (IIS, Apache and Nginx)
- Atlassian stack knowledge preferable
- Previous support in a Microsoft .Net development environment
- Ability to demonstrate prior coding or scripting activity/proficiency
- A flair for "automate-first" thinking
- Advantageous to have been involved in ISO27001 audits and principles