- Bristol, England
- £300 - £350 per day
- Job Type
- Jodie Paxton
- 21 days ago
3 months initial - UK wide infrastructure refresh project
Talent are partnered with a large European organization who are in the process of scaling their infrastructure teams, many roles available!
The growth of this business has lead them to be the market leading in this industry with an impressive portfolio of customers. Following a number of acquisitions, the need for a more robust and strengthen Infrastructure Services Team has arisen.
You will work part of the Infrastructure Services team. This position is required to provide 3rd line support to all Windows Servers on x86 platforms across various sites around UK.
Strong skills within Citrix and VMWare, alongside Windows Server is required.
- Provide third line support responding to incident referrals. Support hardware and software for Windows server operating systems, virtualization technologies and storage solutions.
- Manage x86 hypervisors in all sites
- Provide continuous service improvement reviews and maintain the Wintel 5 year roadmap.
- Work with a team of IT engineers and infrastructure across a multi-site environment
To be successful you with have experience:
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- VMWare and Citrix XenApp platforms
- x86 technologies and platforms
- Good organisational skills, the ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities.
Certifications in the above technologies are advantageous! (VCP, MCSA, CCP-V)
Flexible with home working and site visits.
Please apply now for more information!