Talent are partnered with a large European organization who are in the process of scaling their infrastructure teams, many roles available!
The growth of this business has lead them to be the market leading in this industry with an impressive portfolio of customers. Following a number of acquisitions, the need for a more robust and strengthen Infrastructure Services Team has arisen.
You will work part of the Infrastructure Services team. This position is required to provide project and BAU support to all Windows Servers, expertise with VMWare (Builds etc)
Strong skills within Citrix and VMWare, alongside Windows Server is required.
- Provide third line support responding to incident referrals. Support hardware and software for Windows server operating systems, virtualization technologies and storage solutions.
- Provide continuous service improvement reviews and maintain the Wintel 5 year roadmap.
- Work with a team of IT engineers and infrastructure across a multi-site environment
To be successful you with have experience:
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- VMWare and Citrix XenApp platforms
- Good organisational skills, the ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities.
Certifications in the above technologies are advantageous! (VCP, MCSA, CCP-V)
Flexible with home working (3 days per week)
Please apply now for more information!
Take a look at other Talent roles for the wider Infrastructure Services Team Vacancies!