Talent are partnered with a large European organization who are in the process of scaling their infrastructure teams, many roles available!
The growth of this business has lead them to be the market leading in this industry with an impressive portfolio of customers. Following a number of acquisitions, the need for a more robust and strengthen Infrastructure Services Team has arisen.
You will work part of the Infrastructure Services team. This position is required to provide technical leadership to a team of Windows Server engineers whilst remaining quite hands on.
Strong skills within Citrix and VMWare, alongside Windows Server is required.
- Perform technical escalation duties for the Wintel team
- Supplier management of 3rd parties providing services to the Wintel team
- Maintain and implement policies, procedures and work instructions in line with organisational requirements and industry best practices.
- Work with a team of IT engineers and infrastructure across a multi-site environment
To be successful you with have experience:
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- VMWare and Citrix XenApp platforms
- Experience in compiling project costs and manage to an agreed budget.
- Good organisational skills, the ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities.
- Experience of ITIL and Prince2 methodologies.
Certifications in the above technologies are advantageous! (VCP, MCSA, CCP-V)
Please apply now for more information!
Take a look at other Talent roles for the wider Infrastructure Services Team Vacancies!