My client is looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join their IT team this will be on a ocntract basis or 3 - 6 months! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Add other responsibilities here that are relevant