Do you want the opportunity to work for Europe’s largest wholesaler of hair & beauty? Well, this is your chance!
A large D365 End User in the UK are looking for a D365 Business Analyst to come & join their ever-growing team.
Your focus will be to gather a strong understanding of the “as in” and the “to be” of the client by hosting steering meeting to gain more information. You will be completing end to end implementation and working on transformation projects, liaising closely with stakeholders on the projects at hand.
Take the chance to work with a growing and mentoring team that gives you the opportunity to grow your leadership qualities and train members of staff in other positions to progress also.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply here!
- Understanding the “as in” and “to be” of the business requirements
- Writing and understanding project documentation
- Working through the solution process
- Working closely with system integrators / Microsoft partners
- Completing ERP implementation
- Working on multiple transformation projects
- Liaising with stakeholders regarding projects
- Being able to host steering meetings
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience within a Business Analyst position – ideally 5 years minimum
- D365 digital transformation experience
- A background within data migration
- Previous experience with system integration
- Being able to map a landscape – understand future requirements
- Previously had experience working with stakeholders on projects
- A background within the retail industry is a nice to have
- Salary would be up to £70,000 per annum
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare covered by the business
- All training courses and certifications will be covered by the business